How Britain Didn't Win the War is the fourth episode of Series 3 and the 17th episode of Misfits overall.
An old Jewish man named Friedrich plans to use Curtis's old time-rewind super-power to go back in time and kill Hitler. But his plan goes horribly wrong and the gang find themselves in an alternative timeline where the Nazis conquered Britain. With the Nazis growing stronger as they force Seth to 'deal' them super-powers, it's up to Kelly and the resistance to fight back. As the Nazis close in, Kelly and Seth find themselves drawn to each other.
to be added basically
- Rudy - Joseph Gilgun
- Simon - Iwan Rheon
- Kelly - Lauren Socha
- Curtis - Nathan Stewart-Jarrett
- Alisha - Antonia Thomas
- Shaun - Craig Parkinson
- Seth - Matthew McNulty
- Gary - Josef Altin
- Lily - Catrin Stewart
- Peter - Michael Marcus
- Friedrich - Fred Pearson
- Hitler - David Barrass
- Captain Smith - Glenn Speers
- Gary last appeared in Episode 1 (Series 1).
- Lily last appeared in Episode 2 (Series 2).
- Peter last appeared in Episode 3 (Series 3).
- Friedrich was first mentioned in the Christmas Special.
- Nathan last appeared in Vegas Baby! and was breifly seen in the flashforward after Kelly took the phone from Hitler .
- After this episode, Seth placed the time reversal power in his pet Iggy. The power would later be lost in Episode 7.