STD is the sixth episode of Series 3 and the 19th episode of Misfits overall.
The episode primarily focuses on Rudy Wade and on his intimacy issues.
After a drunken one-night-stand with a mysterious girl Rudy discovers that he has a strange superpower STD. With only 24 hours to undo the curse, Rudy enlists Simon to help him find the girl. Meanwhile, something weird is happening with Curtis' gender-swap power. And Seth finally finds the superpower that he's been searching for.
to be added
- Rudy - Joseph Gilgun
- Simon - Iwan Rheon
- Kelly - Lauren Socha
- Curtis - Nathan Stewart-Jarrett
- Alisha - Antonia Thomas
- Seth - Matthew McNulty
- Melissa - Kehinde Fadipe
- Leah - Amy Manson
- Amy - Ellie Jacob
- Jo - Joanna Christie
- Carly - Hannah John-Kamen
- Jane - Sophie Miller Sheen
- Jenna - Anna Nightingale
- Custody Officer - Barry Aird
- Private Investigator - David Ajala
- David Ajala is credited as a private investigator, but he seems more like someone involved in drug/power dealing.
- He is probably a private investigator paid by Seth to find someone with a resurrection power.
- This is the second time a main character has caught an STD in Misfits, the first to do so was Nathan in Episode 6 (Series 2).
- Curtis' lactose intolerance (first mentioned in Episode 6 (Series 2)) is referenced again, as he gets an ice lolly instead of an ice cream from the ice cream van.
- This is the second time one of the Misfits has gotten rid of their power for a reason other than money, the first to do so was Alisha in Episode 7 (Series 2).
- With the removal of Curtis' current power, this is Melissa's last appearance.
- This is the only time Simon uses his power twice.