Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wertham Community Centre is where Nathan, Simon, Kelly, Alisha, Curtis and later Rudy, Jess, Finn, Abby and Alex served their court mandated community service. It also acted as an unofficial base for The Misfits Gang.
The local Community Centre had a variety of functions including housing charity events, educational classes, religious ceromonies and running community service. The gang is usually required to involve themselves in these functions as part of their community service. Tony Morecombe was the probation worker at the centre when the Asbo Five first started their community service, after his disappearance he was replaced by his fiancé Sally in Episode 1 (Series 1). The Centre has also acted as a home for Nathan, and later Finn and Rudy as well. Nathan converted the Mezzanine in the main hall into his living quarters without the knowledge of Sally or anyone else working at the community centre. The centre was a key part of the community that many people frequented and has hosted fancy-dress parties, old-people's dancing and Elliot's Christmas masses. After the death of Sally, Shaun became the new probation worker in Episode 1 (Series 2) . And later, after Shaun was killed by Jen impersonating Kelly, he was replaced in Episode 1 (Series 4) by the last probation worker of the show, Greg.
List of FunctionsEdit
- Bonding with the eldery. (S1E2)
- Base of the Virtue organization's activities. (S1E6)
- An art therapy class for the mentally ill. (S2E1)
- A fancy dress party organized by Jessica. (S2E5)
- A Christmas nativity scene organized by Elliot. Later used as his base of operations. (S2E7)
- The Female Athletics Training Camp coached by Mark. A party later takes place. (S3E2)
- Jonas' medium act. (S3E8)
- Sculpture class for the blind. (S4E2)
- Weight loss group meetings. (S4E2)
- A wedding reception. (S4E3)
- Pregnancy group meetings. (S4E7)
- Scouts classes. (S5E1)
- Board games with the terminal ill. (S5E6
- Abby and Rudy Two's first birthday party. (S5E7)